What's new

Offficial Twitter App Now Available

Sin

Guess I need to give the official app a try. I really like Tweetro+ and just haven't thought of trying the official version.

ArnoldC

Guess I need to give the official app a try. I really like Tweetro+ and just haven't thought of trying the official version.

You have Windows Phone, am I right? It will give you the same unified experience.

Sin

Yes I have a Windows Phone. Really the official twitter app for Windows 8 just doesn't look as once as Tweetro+ based on the screenshots, so I haven't given it a shot. Installing now, so we will see how really works. Also prior to the latest update to the official twitter app for Windows Phone was terrible. The latest has survived on my phone for a while now.

tonyz3

After giving it a try- I still prefer Tweetro+ just me. Does official app support mult accts- I could not see this w/o signing out. yikes.

Sin

I do like how you can open individual tweets and get the imbedded picture and video right there when it snapped to the side. Full screen still goes to Tweetro+, but the snapped view of the official app is better in the way it expands the individual tweet when selected.