What's new

Office 2016 Customer Preview available

Tsurugaya

Will language packs purchased for Office 2013 work with Office 2016? I´d really like to try it but I don´t need the hassle of buying more language packs.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I am using Office 16 Preview. Installed swiftly, and everything works. Clean look. Fast. Outlook in particular performs much better.

Classic57

I am using Office 16 Preview. Installed swiftly, and everything works. Clean look. Fast. Outlook in particular performs much better.
I seem to have had an issue with the Office 2016 Preview. I installed it on my SP3 I5, and it worked fine for a couple of days. Then my whole system practically shut down. I had to hit F8 at startup to get it past my log in screen, and neither IE11 or the Edge Browser would go to any page on the web other than the start page I had them set for. The most recent change that I could think of, that I had made to my SP3, was installing the Office preview, so, I uninstalled it, did a restart, and it has worked fine since. Seems like a pretty odd thing to me, unless there was a Windows update to the Office preview that fouled something up for me. Just wondering if anyone else had similar issues, or if there is any reasonable explanation for why this happened.