What's new

Office Touch (aka - Office Gemini) Available in the Windows 10 Store

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't say no to free software trials :) Now i just have to work out how to get the beta store to install the thing.

Question to anyone who might know. When they say following the preview, some functions may require a 365 subscription.. what does this actually mean? Because not a chance in hell i'm going to rent a piece of software.

Last edited:
OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
What are your impressions of it??
If you have used the version for iPad or Android the workflow is the same, it has more features than Android out of the box and the Touch UI is very straight forward. It has much less of an impact on battery life. It isn't really targeted at the 10+" space but more for the 8" or less market. I think I will really like it on my Dell Venue 8 Pro and my Lumia 1520

malberttoo

If you have used the version for iPad or Android the workflow is the same, it has more features than Android out of the box and the Touch UI is very straight forward. It has much less of an impact on battery life. It isn't really targeted at the 10+" space but more for the 8" or less market. I think I will really like it on my Dell Venue 8 Pro and my Lumia 1520

Good to know, thanks!

Y2HBK

Wont download for me. In fact, I have a lot of updates available in the store that won't update, either. They all show 0.0MB of 0.0MB.

OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Wont download for me. In fact, I have a lot of updates available in the store that won't update, either. They all show 0.0MB of 0.0MB.
Did you install today's Windows Update? It is supposed to fix that issue...