What's new

OFFICIAL I pre-ordered my Surface Pro 3

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
14 Days to SP3 in the UK... and probably many other places too. Hope the Microsoft Store delivers early!
Me too.

A positive review here from a UK site:

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/review/2359967/microsoft-surface-pro-3-review

They mark it down because of the "substandard" type cover...

I'm not exactly sure what they are expecting. I'd like to see what they'd design as a lightweight, portable keyboard that can also act as a cover for the device and will be likely to be full-time on the device for most users!!

Liam2349

Me too.

A positive review here from a UK site:

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/review/2359967/microsoft-surface-pro-3-review

They mark it down because of the "substandard" type cover...

I'm not exactly sure what they are expecting. I'd like to see what they'd design as a lightweight, portable keyboard that can also act as a cover for the device and will be likely to be full-time on the device for most users!!

Yeah, no credit to the keyboard. Personally I think the Type Cover 2 is really good, especially considering how thin it is. The new one takes it to the next level.

He seemed to be saying palm rejection is a new feature? He said the screen has been upgraded to reject your palm, as if SP2 and SP1 didn't do this, or is he talking about something new?

Ozozuz

i5 128Gb + Violet Type Cover + 64Gb Micro Ssd, i'm so excited and sad couse here in Italy i have to wait till 28 of this Month :c

79jonesy

I'm in the UK and waiting. Sold my MBA 11" and pre ordered an i5 256gb 8gb Surface with black type cover. Never used windows 8.1 before. I have been working on macs for 10yrs so I'm looking forward to the learning curve!

malberttoo

I'm in the UK and waiting. Sold my MBA 11" and pre ordered an i5 256gb 8gb Surface with black type cover. Never used windows 8.1 before. I have been working on macs for 10yrs so I'm looking forward to the learning curve!

Welcome 79jonesy. You will find lots of answers at this forum. :cool:

SnifferMA

Hello everybody,

iam so happy because if pre orderd my SP3 i7/256GB . In Germany we had a very good discount offer 19% . So i have to pay only round about 1250€ (normal offer 1549€) :D :D
End of August it will be released in Germany. I'm so exicted :D

Hello, i will pre order the same here in germany. Where did you pre order it for this price?

ESO

Preordered the i7 256 disk version, just a few more days to go, they arrive on the 28th here in Norway.

If preordered at the store I bought it at they include a year of Office 365 Personal edition.

Also ordered the black keyboard and docking station. Will see how it handles 2x LaCie 1,5TB drives and a usb3 memory card reader, importing and backing up to both drives simultaneously. Think i need to get a usb hub for travel.