What's new

On screen keyboard question

Tigergrrrl

I'm planning to use my SP4 as a tablet only. (Still on order, so it's not in front of me ATM.)

Will there be a problem with the on-screen keyboard? (I typically use Chrome browser.)

Can I use a Swype keyboard, like my Dragon?

Any other tips or advice?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Exhile

I don't have the Type Cover keyboard either and use the Input Panel to enter text. You can write or type text in but if you plan on entering lots of text, I suggest a keyboard. Predictive text on the Input Panel doesn't work well on Chrome but works on Edge.

OP
T

Tigergrrrl

I don't have the Type Cover keyboard either and use the Input Panel to enter text. You can write or type text in but if you plan on entering lots of text, I suggest a keyboard. Predictive text on the Input Panel doesn't work well on Chrome but works on Edge.
I have an Asus Transformer if I need to do heavy typing, like term papers or case presentations, or I can Swype my husband's Lenovo.

OP
T

Tigergrrrl

I have an Asus Transformer if I need to do heavy typing, like term papers or case presentations, or I can Swype my husband's Lenovo.

Using Chrome because I'm an Android/Google geek, and it's synced on all my devices.