What's new

OneNote 2013

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Since this seems to be the OneNote help thread, I'll throw something in! So far I am loving one note. My one question is, once I have my PDF's in one note, how can I set it so the PDF is flattened into one note, and can't be selected. I commonly am writing over stuff, and my hand on the surface will select the PDF and try to move it.

Are you using the Send To OneNote or Printing to OneNote? I don't have the issue of the PDF embed moving when I've Printed to OneNote.

OP
JesseDiaz

JesseDiaz

Im not experiencing that issue either...I am using OneNote 2013

THis statement was true as of yesterday...
But last night I was reviewing some reports and stuff started moving around....
Im going to try to replicate it....but Im thinking maybe it just looked like the actual PDF was moving around when it reality its the zooming that was making it look like it.
Let me explain. If you touch the screen with your palm and your finger at the same time and sp3 hasnt registered the pen yet, maybe it thinks you are pinhing to zoom and the screen goes crazy?

OP
JesseDiaz

JesseDiaz

Okay so getting used to OneNote...love it so far...what I cant figure out is this..

During importing or pritning to OneNote, I experience either several subpages ( tabs on the right - See below ) get imported or one page with all my pages on one tab.
I dont understand what causes that difference of import or what the advantages/disadvantge of each form of importing would be
Anyone experiencing this?

Sbag.jpg

OP
JesseDiaz

JesseDiaz

Printing in OneNote-

So far I cant figure out how to stop OneNote from printing out two pages for each page I have a PDF printout for.
So I insert a PDF printout into OneNote and it creates a seperate tab for each page ( see below ). When I go to print, each tab ( subpage ) prints out two pages, one page blank with the title " PAGE X" and one with the printout pdf page. This does this for all tabs.
Anyone experiencing this?
Sbag.jpg