What's new

OneNote: select > copy > paste > edit

note3

After <select > copy > paste> I cannot select or delete something in the area which I pasted.
Is there any hint for this task?
Thanks

kristalsoldier

As a complement to the question posed by the OP, can I also ask if it is possible to email a single page from a Notebook in OneNote?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
As a complement to the question posed by the OP, can I also ask if it is possible to email a single page from a Notebook in OneNote?
Yes, desktop use File..... Export... Single Page as a .one file and attach to an email, MUI use the Share Charm.

kristalsoldier

Yes, desktop use File..... Export... Single Page as a .one file and attach to an email, MUI use the Share Charm.

Thanks. Sending the page from the desktop works just fine. But sharing from OneNote MUI via Charms locked up the SP3 for some reason. The fan kicks in and nothing happens. It remains frozen. I tried it multiple times. I am trying to avoid using the desktop version because I believe it uses more battery. But maybe I have to eventually.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. Sending the page from the desktop works just fine. But sharing from OneNote MUI via Charms locked up the SP3 for some reason. The fan kicks in and nothing happens. It remains frozen. I tried it multiple times. I am trying to avoid using the desktop version because I believe it uses more battery. But maybe I have to eventually.
Weird....not sure what would cause that.

kristalsoldier

Weird....not sure what would cause that.

No idea. Tried it multiple times and with different pages - same result. The only thing is that the page in OneNote is handwritten, but I don't think that should be a problem or even relevant to the matter, should it?

nipponham

Nope, it doesn't matter. In fact, I just sent a handwritten Metro OneNote page via the charms bar the other day.