What's new

Pen clip for the top?

mitchellvii

I am over this whole silly "store your pen in the power outlet" concept. Dumbest engineering I have ever seen on a tablet. And not only do they have us sharing the power outlet, they put it on the side where my hand constantly hits it and knocks it off! Dumb!

Anyway, IMHO the perfect position for the pen is at the top of the device. Is anyone aware of a clip that has been designed for the SP that can be out on the top edge for storing my pen?

joga

Yes a Pen clip on the top would be great.

It's awesome to use the Pen with the SP, but where should i store the pen when charging the SP? I want to have it securely attached to the SP, not some where on my table.

N.G.

pen holder

I am over this whole silly "store your pen in the power outlet" concept. Dumbest engineering I have ever seen on a tablet. And not only do they have us sharing the power outlet, they put it on the side where my hand constantly hits it and knocks it off! Dumb!

Anyway, IMHO the perfect position for the pen is at the top of the device. Is anyone aware of a clip that has been designed for the SP that can be out on the top edge for storing my pen?

Amazon.com: Kikkerland Leuchtturm1917 Self Adhesive Pen Loop Notebook Accessory 1 Random Color: Office Products

From another site - haven't bought it, made mine with adhesive material and a large ball point pen barrel, and attached it to a prop n go lapdesk

STLPilot

would be nice if they made some kind of slot for the pen clip as it's very slim and straight.

any engineers out there and partner on a kickstarter, i can build the site and fund the project ... just need the right designer.

tonyz3

you know you can attach the pen to the little space rt above where the cover attaches to the SP. Of course this does not help if you carry the tablet around without the cover. But for full disclosure I have not had the pen com loose when carry it in the chrgr slot. When I have it in the mess bag I put it in the pen hold in there. I am sure this will be addressed in a diff way on version II. Leaving the door open for someone else to find a prob with the new version- YIKES. Perhaps with the new HW chips this will leave room for a pen slot. I decided to take a trip down memory rd over at XDA in the note 10.1 forum. Well the pen and epic fail - too small in the slot, too tight, too loose --was the phrase in every thread or can we have better multi tasking-Samsung- epic fail. lol......