What's new

Photo Loop

OP
T

Toolmaker321

Thanks for the quick reply. :) Is there by chance a longer answer as to "why not" and can it be added? Oh yeah what is AFAIK?

ctitanic

Thanks for the quick reply. :) Is there by chance a longer answer as to "why not" and can it be added? Oh yeah what is AFAIK?
If you are in the Camera App and you slide the finger from left to right you will be scrolling your photos in some kind of loop.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are in the Camera App and you slide the finger from left to right you will be scrolling your photos in some kind of loop.
That may not be all bad. With about 8 pictures my dad would be scrolling through the list for hours eventually giving up asking how many pictures are in this thing. :) It's a double edge sword... on the one hand he would be entertained for hours harmlessly... on the other hand he would waste the day caught in a loop. Such are the realities of life. o_O

ctitanic

That may not be all bad. With about 8 pictures my dad would be scrolling through the list for hours eventually giving up asking how many pictures are in this thing. :) It's a double edge sword... on the one hand he would be entertained for hours harmlessly... on the other hand he would waste the day caught in a loop. Such are the realities of life. o_O
This is mostly to check the last few pictures and decide if you want to keep it.

OP
T

Toolmaker321

I guess I deserved that. It's usually what I'm always telling those around me. Why doesn't it have it, I wonder? It's such a cool feature.

silkrooster

Since I started with the surface 3, are you looking for a viewer that loops from the last image to the first image making a continuous loop, or a slide viewer that will stop at the last image but can be incremented using your finger?
Either one should be doable. (Programming it that is)