What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

Sit

Here's a quick pic (excuse the dirty office) of my Pro connected to two printers, Nikon D800, and mouse running Nikon Capture and PhotoKey. This was a quick test to ensure everything was working as I'm going to use it this week at an event shoot. I can take the picture, swap in a new background, and print a 4x6 in about 45 seconds.

View attachment 323

I like it, including the heli.... I have a couple of Logo 600's.

apoc_reg

Here's my pro IMG_3339.JPGIMG_3343.JPGIMG_3342.JPG newly landed in the uk, before its even been turned on!

lkailburn

newly installed brushed graphite metal front, back, sides from SB. Although I have not yet installed the front..love the all glass. This is my work laptop.

Fit on the sticker is amazing. Finish is even better. I imagined it would have a soft, plastic-y feel to it. It is, near as makes no difference, exactly the same surface feel as a freshly milled block of aluminum. It's amazing.

Sorry for the mediocre pictures..nokia 920 soft pictures sigh.. lol :p
WP_20130403_001_small.jpgWP_20130403_003.jpgWP_20130403_004_small.jpgWP_20130403_005_small.jpg

bertopl

looks great!! I opted to use a screen protector rather than use the front decals. I've seen pictures of them applied and it looks too much like a license plate cover to me!! :)

marcux

After I saw your pictures, I went out and got the same decals, the SP looks awsome with the brushed graphite look. And it feels like real brushed aluminum. I did end up putting the front on the pro, I have an extra pair of sides and top i'm planning on giving my friend.

IMG_1127.JPG

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Here is my Surface RT with the Limited Edition Skulls Touch Cover and matching Decal :)

Attachments

• SkullSkin_StraightOn.jpg
    SkullSkin_StraightOn.jpg
    761.6 KB · Views: 1,847
  • SkullSkin_Front.jpg
    SkullSkin_Front.jpg
    721.3 KB · Views: 1,863
  • SkullSkin_BackCover.jpg
    SkullSkin_BackCover.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,851
  • SkullSkin_Back.jpg
    SkullSkin_Back.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 1,842

mmm

newly installed brushed graphite metal front, back, sides from SB. Although I have not yet installed the front..love the all glass. This is my work laptop.

Fit on the sticker is amazing. Finish is even better. I imagined it would have a soft, plastic-y feel to it. It is, near as makes no difference, exactly the same surface feel as a freshly milled block of aluminum. It's amazing.

Sorry for the mediocre pictures..nokia 920 soft pictures sigh.. lol :p
View attachment 542View attachment 543View attachment 544View attachment 545

How hard or easy was it to install it?

lkailburn

It was actually very easy to install. The fit is very very close to perfect so you just take your time to line it up and it lays itself on their very flat, never had issues with bubbles or creases or anything.