So i have a nice new i7 256GB SP3 as of last Friday. Once i'd set it up and had the usual dabble you do with new kit i purposefully updated anything offered on Microsoft's SP3 Support website. This all happened at my work and after allowing the unit to update some 129 Windows updates i shut it down and went home with it. AT home i have a VDSL WiFi modem/router called a "Technicolor" and the Apple AirPort Utility for the apple gear so effectively there's 3 WiFi connections available. These all work fine and on my Android device i use an app called WiFi analyser that shows where the 5GHz and 2.4GHz SSIDS are channel-wise. So 1st up i was amazed when the SP3 could not see the modem. I soon discovered the need to go down channel so i changed that on the modem and the SP3 instantly picked it up. So after a day and a half i tweaked things and became familiar with the SP3 including my support and familiarity with Firefox so that has been installed as my browser ... however here's the problem. I have searched high and low but just can't get my head why if from a cold boot i type directly into the address bar the url for something and for the 1st 10 to 15 mins the page is loaded almost instantly. I have intentionally ensured i am going to a site that won't have cached either and it loads really quickly.... but after 15mins, things are slowing down, right down, and eventually the infamous time out message appears. The other kicker is if i use the standard www.Google.com in the address bar and then do a random search for whatever, should i click any of the offered URLs then my SP3 becomes TOTALLY borked and eventually the timeout message appears. The only fix is to go select a new WiFi connection and we are back for fast responses for another 10 to 15 minutes. Obviously my SP3 has a connection problem and i have waded through so many posts on 100s of sites on this but i really do not know just what i should be doing. None of my mobile gear has ever been this flakey.... I find it interesting, if not hilarious using a Google Search can kill my Sp3. I understand there's been some kind of issue with the Marrel AVASTAR Ethernet controller and its engagement with WiFi access. My machine shows Ver 15.68.3073.151 which i believe is the latest so i dunno.... I 'm sure someone here will be able to put me right on why my SP3 isn't holding on to its WiFi internet connection... thanking you in advance.