What's new

Post your SP3's in the WILD!

OP
malberttoo

malberttoo

Tsurugaya --

Ok, I just gotta ask (all in good fun, of course): Why was that extraordinary? I've got a decade on her, and I am right now setting up a new SP3 for Ladyfriend (whose age I cannot divulge, except to say that she enjoyed both her mid and late sixties) to cart around rural China for a few weeks twice a year. It is a replacement for her SP1 which has already made a number of such trips.
Take care,
Russ

Hey Russ, it's good to see you! I learned a lot from you about power stuff when I very first got my SP1.

Nitric

nice pics. The only thing that stopped me from getting a UAG for my sp3 was whether the casing could accommodate an extra layer of glass screen protector of 0.32mm thick. So i ended up ordering a trident case instead

PPCApache

Got myself a Urban Armor Gear Scout case for my Surface Pro 3

17417821245_82b90d1484_z.jpg

This is how I use my SP3 in my car while I wait to pick up my youngest from Primary School

For me the SP3 is great for making and checking off the Shopping List (I'm an at home dad, wife works full time we have three kids - 14, 12 & 7).

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is how I use my SP3 in my car while I wait to pick up my youngest from Primary School

For me the SP3 is great for making and checking off the Shopping List (I'm an at home dad, wife works full time we have three kids - 14, 12 & 7).

Liking the shopping cart setup :) When shopping though, i'll never move on from pen and paper shopping lists (in part because while a chef a few years back I somehow ended up with a box of waiting pads so might as well make use of them :))

My surface has never been in the wild unless a train counts. I don't have a car and when I go outside I have nothing but a card holder on me, so taking a tablet of any size around with me is just plain inconvenient.

MadCruzer

I have more than one time made up a shopping list on the SP3 in one note then used one note on the android while at the store.
In any case, I saw someone hawking roof mounted solar systems at Home Depot the other day. At his Kiosk they had a SP3 there for demo and for people to write out contact information.

Johnny365

When I'm in bed, or on the couch I'll use it with just the tablet, no keyboard. Though I hate the on-screen keyboard. Highly inaccurate.

OP
malberttoo

malberttoo

Great pics, looks like you've got your SP3 set up well!