What's new

Power Cover with SP3 + Pics

All microsoft needs to do is make this for the SP3, make the keys backlit, and I would be one happy camper. Really blows only getting 5 hours on my SP3. Oh, and make different colors as well!

mitchellvii

For half the price of the power cover you could get an external battery that would give you at least 1 full recharge and you wouldn't have the heavy power cover on all the time.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
For half the price of the power cover you could get an external battery that would give you at least 1 full recharge and you wouldn't have the heavy power cover on all the time.

Where on earth have you found this bargain? Last time i checked, just a DC power cable for the sp3 was $99

@OP: what are you running while at school to only be getting 5-6 hours? I took mine in for a full day yesterday and got about 8 hours of constant use with juice left over when i got home.

wynand32

All microsoft needs to do is make this for the SP3, make the keys backlit, and I would be one happy camper. Really blows only getting 5 hours on my SP3. Oh, and make different colors as well!

I'm still waiting for Microsoft to leverage the excellent opportunities they creative with the Surface connector. We were supposed to be getting all kind of cool "Blade" accessories, but so far, nada (unless you count the type covers so far, which I don't).

malberttoo

Wow great pics. Not nearly as much size difference between the cover and the SP3 as I would have imagined.