What's new

really weird problem

mr.dj26

Hey guy,

I got this weird problem with the pen. the pen is working 100% fine while i was using one note, I hooked the power to the sp3 and the pen became buggy and the screen can not detect it especially when I rest my palm on the screen. I restarted the device and it updated the firmware 7/8/2014 im not sure if the problem existed before the update but i think it didnt. i tried restarting several times, I also tried a hard reboot with no luck.

one more thing to mention i used the high performance method by entering "
Powercfg -setactive 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c" in cmd and the screen brightness kept increasing and decreasing every few seconds. this setting is gone when i rebooted the device.

what kind of problem this? I hope its not a hardware thing I dont want to ship it back to the US:(
Anybody got this problem? or have any idea of whats going on?

OP
M

mr.dj26

if you mean by right click on desktop>refresh i tried it and nothing changed. Is there another refresh way?

ctitanic

Slide your finger from right to left in the right side of the screen, click on settings, change pc settings, update and recovery, recovery.

Capture.JPG

OP
M

mr.dj26

I made a short vid, sorry for the bad quality.

plz tell me if I should take it back or its just a software problem

OP
M

mr.dj26

i had the N-trig drivers before a reset the device, ill give it another shot now and ill post back

still same problem, although it got beter after I reset the device to factory it works good for a min then it just go crazy, the eraser wont erase untile I take the pen of the screen, pointer dissappears the second I rest my palm. Im really confused ill contact MS support and see id I should take this back. thanks