What's new

Replacement SP3 Crashing

Alex_SP3

I can't believe this. Dropped my SP3, sent it in, got replacement. So far so good.

It keeps crashing. All of a sudden everything stops. I am doing another reset now.

It is kind of funny because it starts out with a nice startup screen and everything is working, I see some new things, then the old startup screen reapears. I have to constantly restart the thing.

What do you think? Is it the SP3 or Windows?

TIA

leeshor

Since you didn't post this in the Windows 10 SP3 section I assume you're on 8.1? If so you have an app issue or malware in the system.

OP
Alex_SP3

Alex_SP3

Since you didn't post this in the Windows 10 SP3 section I assume you're on 8.1? If so you have an app issue or malware in the system.

I cracked the screen on my original one, sent it in, this is the replacement with Windows 10.

It crashes without me installing anything. I let it got thru the reset with it saving my files,etc. I start playing around with the apps and soon it starts crashing. The apps have to be loaded at least twice. This is just after doing a reset. Finally it just stares at me.

leeshor

Thread moved. This appears to be the second time. (I've seen), that you have posted in the wrong forum