What's new

Rip Blu-ray movies for Asus VivoTab Smart playing

PavtubeVideo

Asus ME400C works as a laptop, the difference is that, the keyboard is detachable. And with the slim design, you can easily take it anywhere. However, this windows 8 tablet can’t be connected to an external Blu-ray drive, so our Blu-ray movies can’t be played by it. For this reason, it seems impossible to watch Blu-ray movies on Asus VivoTab Smart. Actually, although the VivoTab can’t play Blu-ray disc or ripped movies, it’s powerful enough to play kinds of video files. Here i mean, if we convert Blu-ray to a format that VivoTab smart playable well, our problem will be solved. This article will give you a detailed tutorial about this.

First of all, please allow me to introduce Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for you. As it’s named, it’s a professional Blu-ray tool for us to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movies for personal uses. Now just follow me to rip Blu-ray movies for Asus ME400C tablet.

Step One. Download and install.

Click the green button to download and install this Windows 8 Blu-ray Converter. It’s very easy. Here is the windows version for you, it can work on Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8. If you use a Mac computer (Mac OS X 10.5 or above), Just check out the Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.

Step Two. Launch and import.

Click here to view the original image of 595x390px.
blu-ray-steps.png

Note: You are allowed to import Blu-ray/DVD disc, Blu-ray ISO, DVD ISO, DVD IFO, Blu-ray/DVD foler, and 3D Blu-ray movies also supported.

Step Three. Edit and other options.

Click the “Pencil” logo to make some editing like Crop, Trim, Add watermark, Adjust volume, Add 3D effect and more.

Click here to view the original image of 596x111px.
edit-bar.png

Meanwhile, you can choose you liked Subtitle and Audio.

Step Four. Choose output format for Asus VivoTab Smart. “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” is recommended.

Click here to view the original image of 546x190px.
h.264-video.png

Step Five. Custom the video quality.

Click settings, you are allowed to adjust the video quality. Below are recommended settings for VivoTab Smart.

vivo-tab-smart-settings.png

Video
Codec: h.264
Size: 1280*720
Bitrate: 2000
Frame rate: 24
Audio
Codec: aac
Sample rate: 48000
Bitrate: 128000
Channels: Stereo

Finally, just click the “Convert” button to run the process. Once it’s done, click “Open” to get the converted mp4 file. Then transfer it to VivoTab Smart Windows 8 tablet. Now, just enjoy playing Blu-ray movies on Asus VivoTab Smart anywhere.

Hope this Blu-ray to Asus VivoTab converter also work well for you!