What's new

Sad Reality of Apple's Users

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

As long as you're happy with the gear you've got, that's all that matters -- not sure what the purpose of your post is.
The purpose is simple to show how ridiculous they look carrying that many devices when they could be carrying only one. In another hand, I wonder if you have not heard lately about freedom of expression?

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

I'm an Apple fan.
I'm a PC fan.

I'm a burger fan.
I'm a pizza fan.
I'm a fan of the best tool for the task. I recently switched my Windows Phone for an iPhone. It's the best phone to communicate with my Prius and my Pebble. Before the Surface I was carrying a laptop and an iPad. Before my ex Windows Phone I used an Android. I use an Android box for Media Center.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
The purpose is simple to show how ridiculous they look carrying that many devices when they could be carrying only one. In another hand, I wonder if you have not heard lately about freedom of expression?
I don't think she's concerned about looking ridiculous ... see phosphorus white, fake, teeth and fake tan... :)

dstrauss

I'm an Apple fan.
I'm a PC fan.

I'm a burger fan.
I'm a pizza fan.

I'm a fan of the best tool for the task. I recently switched my Windows Phone for an iPhone. It's the best phone to communicate with my Prius and my Pebble. Before the Surface I was carrying a laptop and an iPad. Before my ex Windows Phone I used an Android. I use an Android box for Media Center.

Isn't that how they came up with the term "personal computer" - different strokes for different folks. I'm generally (now) a one device fiend (well - two - SPro3 and iPhone 6 Plus), but there are many times I just wish I had a small note taking tablet to run to a meeting instead of even undocking my SPro3...

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
This is a discussion forum, I know we have many Apple faithful who have begrudgingly adapted\adopted to the Surface Pro 3, but let's not attack someone who is participating in a Surface Enthusiast Forum, who is enthusiastic about using the device....

r0b123

I'm an Apple fan.
I'm a PC fan.

I'm a burger fan.
I'm a pizza fan.

I'll add to this...
Apple fan
PC fan
Android fan

Burger fan
Pizza fan
Salad fan :)

Beer fan
Wine fan

:)

I use both an Apple and PC for both work and home use. I can speak to the iPad mini I still carry. If there were certain flying apps that were available on the PC that made my use case scenarios more easy, I would switch without a second thought. Foreflight and FlyQ EFB are perfect examples. Same with the games I let the kids play. Sometimes the sad reality is there are many gadgets and tools that we have to carry ALL of these to get the job done. Just sayin'...

mtalinm

maybe what OP is tapping into is the xenophobia of so many Apple customers. the phablet is a case in point. iphonies derided the galaxy note as ridiculous (cf: Walt Mossberg's quip "like talking to a piece of toast") and defended to the death the 4" screen, but now they are giddy about their 6+ and how it is a "game changer". eyeroll-inducing