What's new

Screen protectors for SP3?

jbowden

I have pre-ordered a SP3 and want to get a screen protector when it arrives. I went to ZAGG.com, and they currently do not stock one for SP3. Has anyone checked into availability of screen protectors?

Rugbyguy541

I was going to wait until more reviews came out, and more protectors come out. I write ALOT on my SP3, so I want to be sure the protector I get will not hinder that in any manor.

Geneo

The screen is tough, it doesn't need "protecting". A 'protector' will get just as dirty just as quick as the screen will, and will get damaged a lot quicker too. (Isn't that like putting a plastic sheet on your car's windshield to 'protect' it?)

That said, you might want to get a anti-glare screen protector. I have no problems with glare indoors, but you might want one if your planning on using yours outdoors much.

EMINENT

I'm debating putting one on. I have one from Armorsuit that covers the entire device. I don't know if I want the feeling of that on my hands. The rubbery sticky feel is practical, but it takes away the feel of the device on screen and the vapor mag. I might just return it and go bare.

kozak79

I had one on my sp2 but it got scratched and i took it off, it was a self healing one. Now, i have a big scratch across the home button, have no idea how it got there, wish i never took the protector off. I'm looking for a pen friendly screen protector for the sp3.

Jandar

Xtremeguard.com has both the wet install type and the dry install. Use coupon code summer85 for 85% off your order. I've purchased many protectors from them and overall have been satisfied. I purchased the SP3 protector and it fit well, but I screwed up the install with dust beneath the protector so now my SP3 is naked.

JasonD

I put a ZAGG protective cover on mine after about a week of use and I'm very happy with it. I use my SP3 to draw / paint and the feel of the stylus on the cover is very smooth.

kozak79

I put a ZAGG protective cover on mine after about a week of use and I'm very happy with it. I use my SP3 to draw / paint and the feel of the stylus on the cover is very smooth.

Which ZAGG did you get. I too draw and paint and am looking for a protector that works well with the pen.

cdf3

Xtremeguard.com has both the wet install type and the dry install. Use coupon code summer85 for 85% off your order. I've purchased many protectors from them and overall have been satisfied. I purchased the SP3 protector and it fit well, but I screwed up the install with dust beneath the protector so now my SP3 is naked.

Thanks for the coupon code. I just ordered 3 of the dry install HD Screen Protectors.

Last edited: