What's new

Share your desktop

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
The bridge is the Verrazano Narrows Bridge between Staten Island and Brooklyn, New York, USA. The image is available here.

The photographer caught several items reminiscent of bridges: The structure over the river, the benches, the fence, and even the trees.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I really want very high resolution backgrounds of big cats.. any ideas where I can get some?

Google search: Wild cats HD
Images
Search tools, Size, Larger than 2MP

Screenshot (15).png

Carolv

The bridge is the Verrazano Narrows Bridge between Staten Island and Brooklyn, New York, USA. The image is available here.

The photographer caught several items reminiscent of bridges: The structure over the river, the benches, the fence, and even the trees.
Your images are really beautiful. BTW. You don't look old enough to have grandkids. Lol

eransays

Quick question. How did you get these icons on the desktop? They appear to be full program icons and not just shortcuts, but I haven't yet found any way to do that successfully. This looks great.
See @brownartist post above and combine with using blank characters from the character map to "remove" text labels under the icon.