What's new

Should i get skin or case? Recommendations please

firasatahmed

So i recently got my SP3 ( i5/4GB/128GB) . I do want to keep my tablet in good condition, however i don't want to add any more weight to the tablet. I should be able to use my type cover 2 keyboard.Looks like i could use the skin but it wont cover edges and might leave some glue once i remove the skin? Can someone please comment on how hard it is to remove the skin?

I think i like the trident case, but not sure how much more weight would it add, looks like it is the only case which can snapon with its magnetic strip. Thanks

bradl79

i got skin from stickerboy.net, i ended up getting black matte antibacterial and it actually feels sturdier and protected, then i also got a Zagg HD glass screen protector with the surface pro 4 ms keyboard

OP
F

firasatahmed

i got skin from stickerboy.net, i ended up getting black matte antibacterial and it actually feels sturdier and protected, then i also got a Zagg HD glass screen protector with the surface pro 4 ms keyboard

This is exactly what i ended up doing. I got this skin from skinomi just because it was much cheaper than stickerboy, not sure about the quality though. I also have Zagg HD protector, there are some bubbles though..hopefully they will go away soon..