What's new

Should i upgrade.........

xJR619x

Hi all
Just after some advice please, I very recently about 3 weeks ago got my first Surface which is the plain 32gb Surface RT.
Now I got this using store credit so it hasn't cost me actual money but am already wondering whether I should upgrade to the Surface 2 32gb as all the reviews and videos on YouTube say its a vast improvement over the original.
So should I upgrade or not, what I would really like to know is peoples opinions who have upgraded from Surface to Surface 2 as to was it worth it and if so how much better or worse is it.
Argos in the UK have shaved £30 off today making it £329.
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Surface 2 is definitely a much more pleasurable experience than the RT.

Video comparison

Timing is everything as they say. I don't know what kind of deal you can get now vs later or if there's a grace exchange period in effect which you may lose in days.

If there's a new device introduced in a couple months, prices on the 2 would come down but not likely enough to offset a deal that leverages the full value of the RT right now. I really don't know what will or wont be introduced so you have to go with your gut taking all things into consideration.

aint technology grand... what ever you buy, whenever you buy it, will be surpassed in six months.