I have had my SP2 tables for more than 6 months and I have issues with how updates are performed. I've found that every time there's an update pending, IE starts to misbehave and I innocently think it's time to restart my computer only to find out there are updates and I am stuck. Today after I rebooted my SP2 told me there were 26 (!!!) updates to run. It started at 2:10 p.m. and did not finish until 9:45 p.m. Once it rebooted IE still didn't work as it should and I found there were another 17 updates to run, which fortunately took only 5 minutes. BTW, I have a 10MBPS DSL line so connectivity was not the issue. This kind of coopting of my tablet is absolutely unacceptable and makes me believe the SP is not a viable business solution. You put me out of commission for 7.5 hours today. Microsoft is out of its mind if they think this is acceptable to their customers.