What's new

sp3 panoramic in camera

Mikewired

I have 2 sp3's. One is a i5 128 without the panoramic option in the camera and an i5 256 that has the panoramic option. They both seem to have all the updates. Also the i5 256's camera has a very dark unusable image?

OP
M

Mikewired

I have them both in front of me and one has panoramic and one does not. Like I said the one with has a very dark camera picture. Do I have a unicorn?

Tatletz

I have SP3 i5 256 and there is no panorama button in camera app. I contacted MS and they told me that there is no panorama option in SP3 :(

ctitanic

Capture.JPG

Tatletz

Here is the email I've received from MS support:
In reference to Service Request Number1261277793 , we would like to make a follow-up regarding your issue about the panorama button on your Surface Pro 3 device. I have verified it to my seniors and it seems the panorama feature is not included on Surface Pro 3. It is available on Surface 2 but not to other Surface devices.

kundas1

funny I don't have it and I have ALL updates!!

EDIT: ok it seems to come and go, I re opened the camera app and now I have it...strange behavior

cemian

i checked my camera app and do not have the panorama button...could you compare your version number with mine?