What's new

Sp3 pen

ctitanic

The pointer should not blink unless there is a object refresh in a loop in the code of the program. Bad coding.

OP
K

kroogysp3f

Hey removed that pen issue from that link.
been talking to a tech from microsoft he says its the hover technology.

basically what is happening is when you hover your pen over a link a hand is suppose to pop up. and im just wondering if i dont click on it and just hover it barely touching the surface. is the hand suppose to blink?

another example is best seen in OneNote.
if you hover your pen above the surface is the crosshair that pops up blinking or not?
hover it close to the surface and not touching the surface. If you touch the surface it stays on and not blinking but im asking if you just hover it close to the surface.

Tech guy said his is doing the same thing. That his is blinking as well....

Last edited:

ctitanic

My is not blinking ever. In what site and what link? Could you post some screenshots? Are not we spending too much time in something that is not broken? ;)

OP
K

kroogysp3f

thats the one note app. Video just trying to show you the blinking thing.
So if you put you pen over anything that is click able it will do that. or it will highlight it and blink like high light and un highlighted and high lighted and un highlighted.

Also basically its like putting your cursor over a clickable and then the cursor vanishes and then a second later it shows again then goes then shows and goes.

Like move your pen towards the post reply button. move it close and it gets highlighted? then move it away then move it forward. you see how it looks like its blinking?

But for me it happens when i just hold my pen over it. i can click it to post or click something but if i just hover the pen above it it still registers but it blinks. does that happen to you guys?

OP
K

kroogysp3f

The bottom line, I never has seen what you are showing in your video.
In one note when your writing something or drawing or when you pen touches the surface you see the crosshair? thats what im talking about. it blinks. but this can be applied to all clickables as in my above post. this is not just specific to one note. its just an example.
because if your on a website you dont see a crosshair