What's new

Sp3 pen

malberttoo

See the blinking? now imaging it was above a clickable link same thing.

Normal?

NOT normal! :eek:

Also good job getting that video up. Also would have worked (if you have to do it in the future) to copy the video to OneDrive and then just paste the link in your post. Makes no diff of course, just in case it's easier than posting to YouTube.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
We need more info, have you installed an Intel Reference Video Driver? Have you loaded 3rd Party or even the Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse Drivers....

What you are seeing is the Mouse Curser, which I'll assume that the device is in Portrait Mode. The only I've seen this and other Mouse Artifacting is Portrait Mode with a temperamental video driver....

OP
K

kroogysp3f

this is new. Straight from opening the box I noticed it. I have only done the windows update. Tech guy had me do a recover from previos update and reupdate. Doing what the tech guy wanted me to do I lost another 4gb of memory..

I guess my question now is should I return this and get another one??
I got these online and I just wonder where they are shipping from? the local bestbuy does not have a lot of bad reviews on the SP3. This is already my second one...
It is unfortunate that BestBuy no longer has the student promo while Microsoft does...

Suggestions anymore...