What's new

SP3 @ Starbucks

mmoran27

I take mine out a lot but have yet to see anyone with another sp3 at Starbucks. I had one person confront me yesterday and asked how I liked it. He said he had a SP2 and had to return it because to many problems.

I told him that mine works fine minus wifi issues that pop up occasionally.

raqball

I've had a few people ask about it.. One was using an older MacBook (the white one LOL) and she said she was looking to upgrade. I let her play around with it and she was impressed.

The other person was using a Windows laptop (not sure but I think it was a Dell). I also let him use it for a while and he was also very impressed.

I've had a bunch of people look at it and then give it a double take.

Aside from @ Starbucks all of my friends and family are impressed with it. I personally know two other people who have purchased one after playing around with mine..

Aegeas

I see them all the time, but I live in Kirkland, WA which is about 3 minutes from Redmond. I have had numerous questions about mine and a guy I met yesterday is going to buy one today supposedly. Word of mouth is a good thing.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've used mine once in public, taking some notes during a lecture. The folk around me just called it an iPad :/

GTiceman

I actually saw another SP3 on my flight back from San Diego, layover in Chicago guy had one with a Surface Pro Type Cover watching a movie

annabanana

I've taken mine into Starbucks several times but not seen one there. I have noticed more people using non-Apple laptops and tablets lately.

joell85

I take mine out in public almost every day. For some reason the staff the the Vietnamese restaurant where I go love it and knew exactly what it was. Each time I go a different staff member gets excited by it.

unruledboy

that's the problem for Microsoft, bad marketing.

Apple always have a lot of crazy fans, everywhere, anytime.

Just enyoy our choice.