What's new

SP4 gaming performance videos

While I sit here waiting for my i7 I have to vicariously live through the actions of others...

...so I found this guy posting SP4 i5 gaming performance videos on youtube.

josher14

League of Legends:

Minecraft:

Counterstrike:

Dota 2:

Post up more if you find more video.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I took my SP3 to a LAN party over the summer as my sole device and it worked perfectly for CS:GO so don't see why the sp4 needs to be tested. I want to see if it can run GTA5 :) Should be viable if the SP2 can do it (albeit at low low settings)

I took my SP3 to a LAN party over the summer as my sole device and it worked perfectly for CS:GO so don't see why the sp4 needs to be tested. I want to see if it can run GTA5 :) Should be viable if the SP2 can do it (albeit at low low settings)

I think the guy is just running what he has available. I agree it would be nice to see more games tested on it that would really stress it.

mva5580

While it's nice and all that it runs, the Windows 10 "Beta" version of Minecraft is (at this point at least) a horrible version of Minecraft to play on a PC. It's essentially just the Pocket Edition which is sooooooo underwhelming. Hell, it just recently got the Nether. Hard to play that version if you're used to the full PC version with endless mods.

masterpace

Youtube videos from the previous posts show that the SP4 is surprisingly good at gaming... for a tablet this size. It appears that games released before 2012 run fluently with decent settings. Newer games (AAA ones) are way too much for the SP4. If I was stuck with only one device on a remote island and gaming was a second priority to me, I would pick the SP4. However, something like the New Razer Blade will blow it away. I'm really glad I pack my Blade along my SP3 whenever I travel.