What's new

Staples Has 20% Off Coupon - In Store Only

Found a in-store coupon for Staples good for 20% off, coupon on slickdeals.net frontpage today. Thought you guys would like to know for those thinking about the Surface Pro 3 Type Covers, they have them. Be sure to check your local store for supply. I cannot confirm if this coupon works for the Cover since I am getting the Best Buy exclusive Dark Blue one from my GF :D. Please post if you confirmed that the 20% works for everyone else! Not sure if I can post external links here, if I can let me know so I can post the Staples coupon here.

bkydcmpr

Found a in-store coupon for Staples good for 20% off, coupon on slickdeals.net frontpage today. Thought you guys would like to know for those thinking about the Surface Pro 3 Type Covers, they have them. Be sure to check your local store for supply. I cannot confirm if this coupon works for the Cover since I am getting the Best Buy exclusive Dark Blue one from my GF :D. Please post if you confirmed that the 20% works for everyone else! Not sure if I can post external links here, if I can let me know so I can post the Staples coupon here.
check the details about this coupon:
**Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks**
I know I know, sp3 claims to be half laptop and half tablet, but still ...:wink:

jwin

I think they are talking about the surface 3 cover itself and not the surface pro 3 tablet. You should be able to get 20% off on technology accessories.

check the details about this coupon:
**Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks**
I know I know, sp3 claims to be half laptop and half tablet, but still ...:wink:

double07

I just picked up new type 3 cover for my SP3 using Staples 20% coupon. It worked fine. I did ask to make sure 20% discount apply. The sale associate said, he didn't see why wouldn't it work? He scanned it and it just worked.