What's new

Starting to get really frustrated!

gman713

Is MS coming out with any stable fixes soon? I just had multiple Intel graphic errors using the stupid edge browser and so I switched to Chrome. Now Chrome just crashed on me. WTF is going on with SP4? I love the hardware but what good is it if it keep crashing like this? I shouldn't have to resinstall or reset a device that was just purchased in December.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
We have a thread on how to update to the latest video driver, it fixes most things. We are also expecting a firmware update soon, hopefully this week.

OP
G

gman713

Okay, cool! It seems like my device is working normal again. Do you think the firmware update will include the latest Intel driver fix? If so, I can live with the problems until then.

macmee

Okay, cool! It seems like my device is working normal again. Do you think the firmware update will include the latest Intel driver fix? If so, I can live with the problems until then.

probably but this is microsoft we're talking about so we can never really be sure

Afy

There are graphics issues on most Skylake based laptops including those from Dell, Lenovo et al. The culprit seems to be the intel driver. Nothing to do with MS per se.