What's new

Stupid question I'm sure...but

kundas1

Yes that is true, all surface devices only see upto 64GB in micro SD. However, in not sure with a SD-USB adapter?

Where are getting these facts? I am absolutely sure that all the surface tablets will be able to handle the 128GB micro SD cards... there is no difference between 32/64/128 EXCEPT just the sizes, everything else is identical and to the Surface it would see all sizes no problems UNLESS the 128GB cards used a different read/write protocol that was to new for the Surfaces...

CrippsCorner

Everyone's usage is different. I bought my Surface Pro on release date last year, and was lucky enough to win a Surface 2 just before Christmas... however 95% of my computing is done at a desk, so I had no need for both devices, and I sold the Surface 2 on eBay. At the moment I'm still living at home with my mum, maybe if I had moved into my own place it would be different as the Surface 2 seems like a good companion to have sitting on the sofa!

Then again, when I do move out, I'll be moving in with my girlfriend who has an iPad...