What's new

Solved Stylus Can't Hover or Touch Bottom Area Where Taskbar Usually Is

OGF

Hi, just got my SP3 today and everything is going smoothly, this isnt really THAT big of an issue but I notice that where the Taskbar is on default at the bottom(direction of where the keyboard goes.) There is something stoping my stylus from hovering over that area or even touching it. If I move the taskbar to the top of the screen it works fine, same with left and right. Its just the portion of that screen that I can't seem to get to, unless I use my finger.

like I said nothing MAJOR but I'm just curious if someone else has this.
and Yes i did install all the latest updates and firmware.

OP
O

OGF

Yup, even in calibration mode it does it. If I put the device in portrait mode ( taskbar at the bottom where windows bottom is ) it does it on the left side of the screen where the keyboard goes. I dont know what it is. That little symbol that shows up where you hover over your screen with your pen, if you take that thingy and slowly hover it over the portion i am talking it about, it just flings it to the left or right like if there was some invisible wall.

OP
O

OGF

Ok! I fixed the problem. I think I messed up with my initial calibration so I had to reset it. All good now, I might of accidentally pressed another area or something and screwed it up. thanks for trying to help!

ctitanic

Ok! I fixed the problem. I think I messed up with my initial calibration so I had to reset it. All good now, I might of accidentally pressed another area or something and screwed it up. thanks for trying to help!
I'm glad that's fixed.