What's new

Suddenly All Kinds of Problems

dniezby

My system was acting screwy after I installed Firefox. Even after uninstalling, the goofiness continued. I did a reset. Everything seemed to be working fine except, webpages aren't showing up correctly.

I log in to Office.Microsoft.com and the page doesn't load. It loads text but no graphics and I can't click on anything.

When I go to Onedrive - NONE of my files show up. It shows up on my phone.

It only seems to be Microsoft sites that are screwed up for me. When I log into Microsoft and I click on links like Office or Onedrive I get a security alert stating that the Security Certificate is invalid. Recommend leaving the site. It's Microsoft's site. I know it's legit but I keep getting the error.

I even did a complete Restart. Wiped my files and restarted Windows. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 423

leeshor

I don't know if it's related but I was just having issues on Microsoft's sites on a desktop. Things were not working as they should at all.

OP
dniezby

dniezby

What is concerning is all the security certificate warnings. I can't go to any Microsoft Page without something coming up.

OP
dniezby

dniezby

I've also tried downloading and installing programs and get an error " Startscreen not available." WTF?

OP
dniezby

dniezby

Okay, I got everything working again.

I DID do a Reinstall without the complete wipe and that did NOT fix the problem.

I finally decided to give it a full wipe and chose the "set up as new PC" mode. That fixed everything...

Though everything does seem to be slightly smaller. Maybe it's just old age kicking in.