What's new

Sun Carry It: A game made using just the Surface Pro(Must read for potential buyers).

kristalsoldier

Yeah my thoughts also, but in my whoo's search the forum for my Dell thread someone suggested this set up which worked. Either way the Dell requires the usb attachment for touch- I could just go the usb route minus the dp to hdmi(sorry forgot that part) but I get all kinds of blurry issues minus the DP.

Ah...ok...so you wanted to have touch on one of your external monitors. I am not sure I would want that on mine though. But it certainly sounds interesting.

tonyz3

No actually I want touch on both which worked in 8.0 but not in 8.1 - touch only works in 1 of the 2 touch monitors. BUT enough about ME don't want to highjack this thread.

kristalsoldier

No actually I want touch on both which worked in 8.0 but not in 8.1 - touch only works in 1 of the 2 touch monitors. BUT enough about ME don't want to highjack this thread.

Yeah...sorry about that and apologies to the OP too! But thanks for your insights anyways!

OP
L

l0rd0din

Ok now I understand! You might want to make a case about it on their website. I have driver issues with my Dynadock. Their forums are full of complaints. They finally came up with a better driver and they even released 8.1 beta drivers which works very well.

Lolvo

I'm not sure about the game, that trailer was all over the place. I will play it first.

Your portfolio, however, was very impressive and well put together - You've got a great setup and a sweet tablet too.

OP
L

l0rd0din

Thank you for reading. Yeah I just felt sometimes reviews should come from people who actually saved up the money and purchased their devices and actually used it for their purposes instead of these bloggers that have their mind's already made up about the Surface. It's ashamed because for the people that don't know better is who it effects the most.

As for the game thank you for your honest opinion. Yeah I realized I did not record a great trailer. That's definitely something I have to improve on.

Thanks for the feedback and be sure to let me know what you think about the game.