What's new

Surface Book 2 15" 16GB 1TB MS Complete

Megoapesnut

This breaks my heart to sell as it has worked flawlessly from day one and been everything I needed. I run a music tribute festival that benefits special needs kids. The show is less than 3 weeks away and ticket sales are not making up the shows costs so I have to sell a few things to make up the difference. I have a gem mint condition Surface Book 2 - 15" screen, 16GB RAM and 1TB drive with Microsoft Complete. I purchased December 13, 2017 so MS Complete coverage is good till December 2019. The unit is in mint condition as it has had very little use and is always stored in a neoprene sleeve. Comes with box, charger and Surface Pen. I am offering at $2500 or best offer. Please make me an offer, I am easy to deal with. You can purchase with your credit card directly from my Square store that I have setup for the show. The show is the Logan Brinson Elvis Festival - www.loganbrinsonelvisfestival.com. I will offer two VIP passes for the festival, with seating at the sponsor tables in the front row, to the purchaser. Every dollar of this sale goes to fund the show and all proceeds are donated to Logan's foundation - The Lovis Foundation - to benefit special needs children. I will take photos of it and add them today.

OP
Megoapesnut

Megoapesnut

IMG_5823.JPG
IMG_5820.JPG
IMG_5821.JPG
IMG_5824.JPG