Surface - Desk Mounts Help

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by Ceepeebee, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Ceepeebee

Ceepeebee New Member

Guys

I'm not sure where else to put this so hopefully this will do.

What I'm after is a sturdy, affordable, desk mount to hold the Surface Pro 2 (well any surface). During the day, I work mostly from home when not out and about, and I use my main PC, remotely connecting to other workstations as required, using a multi-panel setup. It'd be great to mount this as a social media device during that period, or many other ideas I have. In order to do that though I need something to mount it on.

Now I've seen many arms out there for a few hundred pounds (GBP..UK guy here), but that's a tad overkill. Just wondering if anyone does likewise and what they use?

Many thanks in advance :)

2. hotphil

hotphil Member

I've got the wedge keyboard and mouse sitting on one side of my desk for my Surface. Then a VGA adaptor so I can switch one of my other monitors to extend the Surface Desktop when I need it. The wedge keyboard cover is designed as a Surface stand... Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard | Microsoft Hardware

3. Ceepeebee

Ceepeebee New Member

Thanks for the response hotphil (I feel slightly dirty for calling you that!).

What I'm after though is a desk mount so I can swivel it in when in use, and swivel it away. I just can't find any specific Surface ones, and the dimensions are always slightly off.

4. surfdock

surfdock Active Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    1 person likes this.