What's new

Surface on TV

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure there used to be a "spot the surface" thread but I couldn't find it so apologies if this has already been posted.

Surface devices pop up a lot on TV these days, but did anyone else notice the continuity error involving a Surface Book laptop in Daredevil season 3...

Karen Page is talking to her boss and she gets up and closes her Surface laptop . Next cut the laptop is open behind her and she begins to work on it again..

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
THAT's the one. I knew there was one somewhere but I tried searching "spot the surface" and "surface on TV and drew a blank...

All a bit quiet in there though - last post 2014 lol.

swil007

I'm sure there used to be a "spot the surface" thread but I couldn't find it so apologies if this has already been posted.

Surface devices pop up a lot on TV these days, but did anyone else notice the continuity error involving a Surface Book laptop in Daredevil season 3...

Karen Page is talking to her boss and she gets up and closes her Surface laptop . Next cut the laptop is open behind her and she begins to work on it again..

BubbaUK

They also use Windows Lumia Phones on Hawaii 5-0. They give the impression that you can take a snapshot of a fingerprint from about 20 feet away with your Lumia & send it to the crime labs for fast ID. I like the comedy aspect of the show.

Cuchulainn

I have been seeing a lot more Surface devices in my travels lately, I think that will increase with the new releases and the holiday season approaching. Of course if you are a fan of NFL football, you see them everywhere since Surface became the official device of the NFL

Orlbuckeye

Sometimes they get a bad rap with the NFL as with the time Belichek threw the Surface. The issue was a network issue and not the device itself.