What's new

Surface Pro 2 Mod Gaming

Hello everyone,leave here our surface pro 2 mod for gaming,i hope you like it :)

xotj.png

Video

[video=youtube;-6YNtyanWEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6YNtyanWEs[/video]

Any question here I and sorry for mi english guys i'm spanish.

A pleasure to meet you.

Greetings.:smile:

deldalton

This is actually pretty cool.

What I'd really like to see is it built into a well finished clip on case, so that I have the freedom to remove it.

demandarin

very impressive and amazing setup. this is a hardcore mod. love it. im just curious how much extra weight does all of that add? Microsoft needs to view your video. then get permission or offer you money to make this a reality for us pro owners. Im sure they could streamline it more and make it detachable. it could be like the ultimate accessory to buy for our device. with built in controller like your setup and 1 tb usb 3.0 drive.

you given me an idea though on how to solve my running out of space on my pro with all my steam games. I will just get a hub and a harddrive like you have. I already used up most of my 64gb memory card also in pro.

Great Invention!

sweeptheleg

very impressive and amazing setup. this is a hardcore mod. love it. im just curious how much extra weight does all of that add? Microsoft needs to view your video. then get permission or offer you money to make this a reality for us pro owners. Im sure they could streamline it more and make it detachable. it could be like the ultimate accessory to buy for our device. with built in controller like your setup and 1 tb usb 3.0 drive.

you given me an idea though on how to solve my running out of space on my pro with all my steam games. I will just get a hub and a harddrive like you have. I already used up most of my 64gb memory card also in pro.

Great Invention!

You really could get this going as a business. I want one.