What's new

Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Tech Preview

Classic57

Hello...
I'm a new Surface Pro 3 owner, and I have downloaded the latest release of Windows 10 Technical Preview (Builds 10074). So far, I've had very few issues other than Windows Mail occasionally shutting down if I click on a link within a message. The pen continues to have full function, including opening One Note when I push the top button. I hope to gain valuable information from this forum as I continue to use my Surface Pro 3 with newer versions of the Technical Preview.

malberttoo

Hello...
I'm a new Surface Pro 3 owner, and I have downloaded the latest release of Windows 10 Technical Preview (Builds 10074). So far, I've had very few issues other than Windows Mail occasionally shutting down if I click on a link within a message. The pen continues to have full function, including opening One Note when I push the top button. I hope to gain valuable information from this forum as I continue to use my Surface Pro 3 with newer versions of the Technical Preview.

Welcome to the forum! Stay tuned in to the Windows 10 forum here, and you will definitely hear how it's working for others as well.

OP
C

Classic57

Congrats and welcome to the forum...I am very impressed with the Win10 builds thus far!
Thanks for the welcome! I also have the latest preview on a smaller tablet and on a laptop, but the SP3 seems to be having the least problems out of all of them. Looking forward to the next release.