What's new

Surface Pro case for lap use?

The main complaint appears to be the ability to not use it on your lap (with ease anyway). This is an issue for me too as I do a lot of work on the train and I won't be able to set up the type cover.

Does anyone know a case that allows you to adjust the screen angle? and provide a base as well for lap use?

Cheers,

TeknoBlast

The tablet is not that massive where you cant place it on your lap or even one leg. Just cross your leg over one and lay the tablet on the crossed leg, done.

Klownicle

My complaint is the speakers suck, my acer iconia w500 is 10 times better than this. But meh, I jam out on the home theater or use headphones. Speaking of which why didn't this come with any?

TeknoBlast

My complaint is the speakers suck, my acer iconia w500 is 10 times better than this. But meh, I jam out on the home theater or use headphones. Speaking of which why didn't this come with any?

What tablet ever comes with headphones? I bought two iPads, no headphones, I bought a Galaxy Tab, no headphones. I now I have a Surface RT, no headphones. Headphones are not a standard item for tablets. Not everything can be just given to us.

Nemesis296

Now that I finally have my hands on the Surface I can say that it is *not* difficult to type with it on your lap. I've used it both with my legs parallel to the ground and when I'm sitting up with my feet on the ground. Not sure what the reviewers were doing wrong, but this will work GREAT as a laptop.

dlacaba

Surprisingly it works well in your lap, that's how it's situated right now for me. I'm sitting on the couch with my feed stretched out and it works just fine. As long as I don't put my feet up high, it's fine.

I'm actually surprised how well this type keyboard works, very little errors while in my lap. Seems like I'm more accurate on this, than my work laptop.