What's new

Surprisingly Bad Gaming Performance

Kif

That review made me sad, but by the end of it, I was much happier about it. Looking forward to testing it out.

Cool. I had a really hard time deciding between buying a discounted SP2 or a full price SP3 because they have similar performance numbers. Once I saw them both in person the decision was easy since I preferred the SP3 form factor. I don't know what I would done if I already owned a SP2.

Last edited:

Liam2349

Cool. I had a really hard time deciding between buying a discounted SP2 or a full price SP3 because they have similar performance numbers. Once I saw them both in person the decision was easy since I preferred the SP3 form factor. I don't know what I would do if I already owned a SP2.

I think that's the main dilemma. If you go straight to Pro 3, you won't know if the fan is any noisier or if the last on had a better stylus. It's people who have Pro 2 that get stuck.

JoeNathan78

Cool. I had a really hard time deciding between buying a discounted SP2 or a full price SP3 because they have similar performance numbers. Once I saw them both in person the decision was easy since I preferred the SP3 form factor. I don't know what I would do if I already owned a SP2.
Im stuck in this same dilemma. I love the form factor of the SP3.. but from what Ive seen when its compared to the SP2 I start thinking: "maybe I can live with the smaller screen and 2 point kickstand..."