What's new

TapaTalk now available in the Windows Store - ARM Only

kundas1

I guess this is directed mostly for win 8 phones, as I can't see using that for our Surface tablets when we have full working IE and a keyboard lol

CreativeLemming

I'd certainly be interested in giving it a shot if it were released on the x86 platform. The browser is good, but I use tapatalk for multiple forums on my phones and would find the synchronisation very useful - none of the forum apps I've tried on windows so far really do it for me just yet.

kundas1

absolutely! I want the full browser effect, tapatalk is for phones or tablets that have no real-estate for everything, nor does it have flash or any of the other media extensions that I want in a full browser...

Dahnark

Tapatalk >>>>>>>> browser.

With it, all forums all equals. All in same position. Easy to use.

I check a lot of forums and some of them have a really bad organization. Tapatalk solves that problems.

Edit: flash? All forums should use html 5, flash is an old technology that have more issues that a carnival shotgun.

kundas1

yes but only a handful have changed to HTML5, a lot of places are still using flash even though it's an old technology... with tapatalk your FORCED to comply with their outlay and limitations