What's new

Teamviewer black screen

Graycliff

Hello all, my first post. I'm a long time user of Teamviewer and the program has always worked great. Using my RT I can easily log onto a remote PC (I've tried a couple different ones) but all I see on my RT is a black screen and a small blue box near the top with my remote computers IP address. So I know I'm connected but can do nothing.
I've tried adjusting the graphic properties on the host PC without luck and can properly connect to it with any other PC but not the RT.
Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks!

malberttoo

Hello all, my first post. I'm a long time user of Teamviewer and the program has always worked great. Using my RT I can easily log onto a remote PC (I've tried a couple different ones) but all I see on my RT is a black screen and a small blue box near the top with my remote computers IP address. So I know I'm connected but can do nothing.
I've tried adjusting the graphic properties on the host PC without luck and can properly connect to it with any other PC but not the RT.
Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Can you use TV to successfully connect to any other machine, besides the one you've mentioned above?\

Also check this- https://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/...a-black-screen-after-connection-establishment