What's new

Text on SP3 is too small

stuka75

I've noticed several of my favorite programs have very small text making them extremely difficult to use. Is there a workaround besides using the magnifier? While it works, its rather inconvenient.
Also, occasionally the file explorer reverts to quick view and I cant figure how to get out of quick view short of restarting. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

malberttoo

I've noticed several of my favorite programs have very small text making them extremely difficult to use. Is there a workaround besides using the magnifier? While it works, its rather inconvenient.
Also, occasionally the file explorer reverts to quick view and I cant figure how to get out of quick view short of restarting. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

Welcome stuka! I've renamed your post to make it more clear what your issue is, and moved it to the right section.

jrioux

Thanks
You can do two things in settings to increase the size of text in programs. One is to increase the text size to 150% or 175%. The other is to reduce the screen resolution - something like 1368x768 will give you the largest text. I agree the magnifier sucks.

Last edited:

Kif

Thanks

Sadly there's no good fix for this issue. Many legacy applications do not natively support HD+ screens.