What's new

These kind of days...

malberttoo

These are the days when I try to stay home until the sun comes up and see how it effects the thermometer. Often the sun does nothing at all...

Screenshot (2).png

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
He he, Reminders me of that guy from Alone In The Wilderness... who built himself a cabin in Alaska ... at one point he says something like ...
A roaring fire in my fireplace, -45 outside and a toasty 45 degrees inside. :)

Toasty :)

OP
malberttoo

malberttoo

It's a toasty 68 in the house. Took about 2 hours to get there though this morning when the thermostat switched from 62 to 68.

VickiFL

Honestly that's my favorite kind of weather. I could live forever with sunny and 60 to 70 degrees! :cool:

Me too. This is my favorite time of year. Too bad it doesn't last long. It turns into a sauna/oven very quickly here soon. I imagine it's the exact opposite for you.

OP
malberttoo

malberttoo

Me too. This is my favorite time of year. Too bad it doesn't last long. It turns into a sauna/oven very quickly here soon. I imagine it's the exact opposite for you.

I tolerate winter so that I can get to the summer. Very dry desert climate (ironic I know), 70 to 80's all summer, a handful of high 90 days, but all dry. Days and nights full of sunshine.

When I get older and the kids move on, me and the missus will probably become "snow birds" and summer up here and winter somewhere warmer. ;)