What's new

Tips for save battery?

absolut

Someone knows what tip can I use for save battery like disabled some services or something like that?

Thanks and sorry for my English

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Use Modern UI Apps as much as possible, allow Connected Standby to do what it is designed to do (i.e. turn off the screen when you are not using it, etc.), Allow Adaptive Brightness to do its thing. Remember that this is one of the first Connected Standby enabled x64 Core Mobile Devices, S0iX makes the SP3 a much different beast then the SP2 and SP1....most of the tweaks used prior will have unintended side effects...

You want tips, look at the Bay Trail Atom Devices or the ARM Devices....

murali

i am not worried about saving juice.. my brand new SP came out of box with a dead unrecognizable and nonchargeable battery!!!

Matt

I found having differen power plans for different tasks helped a lot. When I am in note taking web browsing/RDP mode I switch to a plan that throttles the CPU preventing overclock and allowing the system to run passively cooled with a low(ish) brightness and BT off. I have another for mobile gaming which allows the turbo boost (overclock facility) and active cooling.

These plans generally get me through the day with juice to spare.