What's new

To anyone that uses the Netflix App

cemian

No I just get video slowdown, heat, and audio sync issues towards the ends of videos...seems to be throttling issues

mitchellvii

That's why I'm always amused at the complaints about a lack of apps for Windows. Windows already does natively (through Office or its browser) what 90% of apps try to emulate poorly. So why does Windows need a million "me too" apps when it already does it better?

cemian

That's why I'm always amused at the complaints about a lack of apps for Windows. Windows already does natively (through Office or its browser) what 90% of apps try to emulate poorly. So why does Windows need a million "me too" apps when it already does it better?

From what I "thought" the metro apps are supposed to be more energy efficient for use with our machines. The same reason people choose to run the metro version of IE over the desktop version for example. So if a "me too" app saves me battery life then "me too" I will use it :) If it crashes my system then "me too" is "boo hoo." I guess the jury is still out on that one...

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because the heard of sheep went off the cliff and everyone on the Internet is following them. It seems there's no way back at this point, as if a law of nature was passed that says... from this point forward gravity will work differently and ALL APPS and web sites will be dumbed down to Simpleton form. Now all matter is being sucked up by the new Gravity and the old universe is being slowly ripped apart.