What's new

To those upgrading from SP3 --> SP4, what will you do with your old one?

Sold my SP3 i7 256GB to my brother for $800. Wanted more for it, but to help out family seemed worth it. He's not actually even paying for it, it's his company that gave him a budget to buy a laptop to use for work, so I just have to make him a purchase order. Since I got it for about $1,100 after deals last year, not too bad of a loss. And got my i5 256GB SP4 for about $1,050 when all said and done so overall worth it for me!!

Upgraded from a Surface 3 to the Pro 4. I'm a live-in director for a men's addiction-recovery facility, so I've donated the S3 to the computer lab.

macmee

Sold my SP3 i7 256GB to my brother for $800. Wanted more for it, but to help out family seemed worth it. He's not actually even paying for it, it's his company that gave him a budget to buy a laptop to use for work, so I just have to make him a purchase order. Since I got it for about $1,100 after deals last year, not too bad of a loss. And got my i5 256GB SP4 for about $1,050 when all said and done so overall worth it for me!!

800 is actually a fair price I think. I sold that exact same model to *my* brother for $700 USD

Echrada

I have just pre-ordered my SP4 and have sold my SP3 (i5, 128GB, 4GB) to a friend for £650.00 - this includes a dock and type cover.