What's new

Tomorrow is the day!

ToneDeath

Tomorrow is the day! :eek:

BB better have enough keyboards. I pre ordered the SP3 i5 256K and can *pick it up at the store. The store clerk said the system would not let him do a preorder on the keyboard, just the tablet. The clerk also said we always get extra keyboards in for the Surfaces. The BB in my area as of three days before launch still does not have a SP3 on display and their employes still have not had any formal training on the new units.

Klownicle

Then why didn't you just pre order a keyboard from the Microsoft store? Or Best Buy online? Best Buy Online has pre order keyboards. Little late now for launch day receiving tho :-/

daniielrp

Then why didn't you just pre order a keyboard from the Microsoft store? Or Best Buy online? Best Buy Online has pre order keyboards. Little late now for launch day receiving tho :-/

Do BB not offer the option of pre-order(reserve) and collect in store?

Dajackal9999

Do BB not offer the option of pre-order(reserve) and collect in store?

I preordered from BB on 6/16. On 6/18 I called and was able to get it changed to "store pick-up" which you can't do in the store or online(strange). They said they had them and today when I went to see if they had accessories I saw them in the "cage" at the MS kiosk. They were still being hush hush about the whole thing though. Don't care as long as they're not hush hush tomorrow !