What's new

Solved Toolbar Randomly Stopped Working... Wth?

ChrisPanzer

Last night as I was going to sleep I attempted to click on my toolbar to close out some apps. To my disgruntlement, I was unable to click on the toolbar!

I could click everywhere else, right-click, etc. Everywhere else on the screen had full functionality, except the bottom toolbar.

So, I restarted it and chalked it up to a freak thing. No big deal, eh?

This morning I get to my office, plop her in her Dock Station, and to my 2nd disgruntlement, the toolbar is alas not working, and exhibiting same symptoms as last night.

Anyone run into this??

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Last night as I was going to sleep I attempted to click on my toolbar to close out some apps. To my disgruntlement, I was unable to click on the toolbar!

I could click everywhere else, right-click, etc. Everywhere else on the screen had full functionality, except the bottom toolbar.

So, I restarted it and chalked it up to a freak thing. No big deal, eh?

This morning I get to my office, plop her in her Dock Station, and to my 2nd disgruntlement, the toolbar is alas not working, and exhibiting same symptoms as last night.

Anyone run into this??
What was the last change made to the system? These types of lock-ups tend to be caused by conflicts (new software, updates, etc.) or corrupted files.