What's new

Touch scrolling "jagged" after sleeping/waking up

lip

Anyone have the issue when after your surface pro goes to sleep and you open it up again log in with password, some applications like internet explorer and the news app scroll with your finger "jagged"...hard to explain...basically instead of smoothly scrolling with your finger it moves a certain distance....i have to log out and back in to get it fixed...very irritating...

machistmo

Yes. This is the Tegra 3 I believe. I had this problem more on the RT but sometimes even the Pro would do similar things and then entire core apps would stop working at all. News for example is so bad I never use it. It should be used in an application development course as 'what not to do with an app' training.

OP
L

lip

Yes. This is the Tegra 3 I believe. I had this problem more on the RT but sometimes even the Pro would do similar things and then entire core apps would stop working at all. News for example is so bad I never use it. It should be used in an application development course as 'what not to do with an app' training.

I have a pro so it's not the tegra issue...and it's not an app issue as it will happen in all apps (tested again)...basically the scrolling gets screwed up...I think it's only when logged in but closing the keyboard for hours so the computer goes into a deep sleep....if I just close it for a few minutes and open it up again or switch between users there are no problems

machistmo

Right what I meant to say was more often a tegra 3 issue but.. I had similar issues on the Pro. I have all kinds of issues with my TPT2, but thats another story entirely.